Massage Therapy Sessions
- 20 minute session – Tune up, post event lactic acid flush, quads/hamstrings. Perfect for after you’ve just returned to Keefer Lake Lodge and want to be extra ready for the next day without muscle cramping.
- 30 minute session – Tune up with Happy Feet post event lactic acid flush, feet, quads/hamstrings. Ideal for a novice who just started the ski session. Great for those who are using new ski boots/gear.
- 30 minute session – After dinner, skip dessert ….Keep it for your lunch instead … Almost ready for sleep? Relax after your day with a general flush, and wake up refreshed & focused.
- 45 minute session – Injury prevention, reward your lumbar, quads/hamstrings and feet for playing hard, before dinner. You’ll wake up relaxed saying “I’m so glad I booked that preventative session.”
- 60 minute session – Weekend Warrior package. General body care, great for specific regional tightness. Time well spent to end a day of catskiing. Wake up recharged and refreshed for another epic ski day.
Massage therapy works to keep your muscles ready to GO, as it aids recovery from a cellular level. This natural care enhances you to preform at your best, and it restores your body’s biology naturally. It reduces inflammation, speeds up natural endorphins, induces serotonin production while sharpening slow twitch & fast twitch muscle signals.
This vacation will be one you will remember for the rest of your life.
As the saying goes – “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Besides specific stretches, massage therapy tops your health off with a restorative time well spent. Include the healing hands of our professional massage therapist to increase muscle recovery through natural holistic methods.
Play hard, recover smart!